Kenwood MIB Navigation Interface
Just Released From Volkswagen!!!
Golf 7 2013 >
Polo GP 2014 >
Passat B8 >
The product comprises of a hideaway black-box navigation system and full fitting kit to enable the vehicle to have full seamless integrated touch screen navigation.
Navigation is accessed by pressing the Composition Media System’s media button for 1 second. The Garmin Navigation then displays and operates through the touch screen.
Users can listen to any media (radio for example) and the spoken navigation guidance can be heard over the media.
The system allows users to display either the navigation map or any other menu screen whilst driving and still hear the navigation guidance.
- Full touch screen control
- Garmin European navigation with voice direction
- 7 digit (full) postcode
- 3D landmarks and buildings
- Lane Assist and PhotoRealTM Junction view
- Built-in TMC (traffic avoidance)
- Speed limit advisory message
- Million points of interest (POI’s)
- Safety camera POI option